Our family has been touched by adoption and we would like to give back by supporting The Cradle, a local adoption agency. Renowned as one of the foremost adoption agencies in the country since opening in 1923, The Cradle has helped place more than 15,000 children into permanent, loving homes.
The Cradle provides lifelong support for all who are touched by adoption -- adopted persons, birthparents, and adoptive parents.
Please consider a donation to The Cradle and their work in bringing families together. The smallest donation can make the biggest difference in the lives of adopted children, birthparents, and adoptive families. Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $25 - one day of diapers
- $50 - cost of transportation (including staff, gas, etc.) to pick up a baby from the hospital
- $100 - supporting affordable adoption for African American babies through the Sayers Center
- $250 - cost of one day of care for a baby in the nursery waiting to be placed
- $600 - medical evaluations for 2 Cradle babies
- $1,000 - ten weeks of gas, insurance, and maintenance for Cradle van
- $2,000 - Nursery Angel - sponsor operations of the Cradle’s on-site nursery for 1 day
Any amount can make a difference! Thank you for your support!