The Cradle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Current employees may investigate a job opportunity on a confidential basis with Human Resources or the hiring manager prior to making formal application for the position.
If interested in any position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to Covid-19, all internship and volunteer opportunities have been paused until further notice.
CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES:
Adoption Counselor (Full-Time, Benefit Eligible)
This position is responsible for managing a caseload of potential adoptive parents and clients who have taken placement of an adopted child. This includes but is not limited to supporting adoptive families during the adoption process and during the 6-month post-placement period until finalization. This position is responsible for conducting home study assessments, parent background checks, and post-placement services. Service provision will occur in a manner that is consistent with the mission and goals of the agency as well as working collaboratively with other Cradle departments, community partners and agencies to serve clients’ needs in a comprehensive way.
- Commitment to The Cradle’s mission and values
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Counseling or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in adoption or related field
- Must have a driver’s license, insurance and a personal vehicle
- Ability to drive long distances to serve clients outside of Chicagoland
Please a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Adoption Counselor in the subject title.
Flex Nursery Staff - Evanston Office
The Cradle has an immediate opening for RN/LPNs to join our nursery team. This position is responsible for assessing and addressing the needs of the infants, documenting all interventions, completing admit and discharge procedures, medication administration when applicable, and observing and reporting any health concerns.The position will also interface with Cradle staff and clients and will supervise the Infant Aides, volunteer staff, and all child care.
You will be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Love working with babies;
- Have a minimum of 1+ years of experience with newborns and infants;
- Have a current IL RN/LPN license;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a professional demeanor;
- Have strong collaboration skills;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Are highly organized with great problem solving skills.
-Ability to work the overnight shift (11pm-7am) and on weekends (preferred)
Please a resume to email@example.com with RN/LPN in the subject title.